Pairdesk Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pairdesk's Website.
Pairdesk Platform Inc.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Pairdesk's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
As a client you must be at least 18 years old to be able to use Pairdesk's platform. You agree to provide the information needed in your profile for identity authentication purposes.
You shall not provide any false declarations or information about you and other other users of the website.
- You agree to be legally responsible of your account. This means that any posts and any content shared by you using your account is your responsibility. Since you are the owner of your account on our platform you agree to not affiliate Pairdesk in any loss of data regarding your account including your banking informations. We ensure you to keep our security at the highest level to prevent any case of fraudulent transactions.
- You agree to not share any sensitive information that is on our platform regarding Pairdesk and our clients. We count on your discretion to not provide any sensitive information to anyone on Pairdesk.com except Pairdesk employees and the costumer service.
- Having an account means that Pairdesk allows you to use its platform to perform your activities that are in accordance to our terms and privacy policies.
- Termination: Pairdesk.com can after investigations terminate someone's account if there is enough proof that there have been activities that are violating our term of use or the Canada state's law.
- Non-permitted activities are cited below:
- Spamming, harassing any user on the platform
- Sharing adult content or promote pornographic content and material on our website or any adult services such as prostitution.
- The use of inappropriate language towards user of our platform or our employees. Respect and harmony are part of our service policy, so we expect the same from our users
- False claims, fraudulent transactions, false identity claims, identity theft, multiple accounts fraud. All these will be watched and monitored in order to provide the best service possible and to protect our costumer's earnings on Pairdesk.com
-Sharing personal information of other users that may put them in a vulnerable position towards anyone on pairdesk.com. The reputation of our contractors and our customers are very important to us and we will make sure that any defamation will be banished from our website.
Payment and transactions
- In order to provide the most efficient service, you agree to give us the banking information needed to make sure that the contractor or the client can deposit or withdraw the money in harmony with the Law and Term of service.
- We reserve the right to use our own banking solutions to transfer amounts of money needed for the contractors as soon as you the client accept the transaction
- The same condition stated previously applies to the contractor who will receive the money after the work is done and a security check has been made.
- We reserve the right to use third party banking solutions to accommodate our user regarding the foreign currencies that they might be using. We also reserve the right to require a specific currency to accommodate both clients and contractors.
- You agree to not hold Pairdesk and its banking solutions such as Payment Rails, Paypal and Escrow systems responsible of any missed payment, late payments if the banking information provided from your account have been entered incorrectly.
- You also agree as a contractor to wait until the work is done to receive payments concluded with the client
- The previous condition applies to the clients
- Both clients and contractors agree that the funds will be held for a limited time during the process of currency exchange, work delay, business days and holidays
- The funds will be held by our main accounts security purposes and in the perspective that the client must be satisfied with the work done by the contractor.
Unless otherwise stated, Pairdesk and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pairdesk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.pairdesk.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.pairdesk.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.pairdesk.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.pairdesk.com
Redistribute content from PairDesk (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Pairdesk Platform Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 3 to 5 business days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of PairDesk's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.